1. The Dashboard shows “Forms” followed underneath by Edit Forms, New Forms, Entries, Settings, Import/Export, and Updates.
2. A click on Forms and a page called Edit Forms appears. Next to the Edit Forms a box in grey exists called – Add New
Edit a Form
3. The Edit Form page shows a list of all the existing forms.
4. Move the cursor to the name of a form and the following appears in blue – Edit, Preview, Entries, Notification, Duplicate, and Delete.
Create a new form
5. Click on “add ne” and a new form page appears.. The top line shows Form Editor, Form Settings, Notification, Entries, and Preview. Continue reading