1. How to add an Image to a page – from four different Sources.
2. How to add Material to a WordPress page.
3. How to add or edit,Users.
4. How to create a link to the heading of a set of notes.
5. How to add a File from the Media Library on to a page.
1. Open a site in the edit mode.
2. Go to the Dashboard.
3. Click Pages. A list of pages opens. For all these instructions “pages” include “posts”
4. Scroll down the list until the page appears into which to add the file (image).
5. The words – Edit, Quick Edit, Trash, and View appear underneath the name of the page.
The posts in this site all describe a procedure to achieve something.
I write a procedure when I learn how to do something.
Readers of this site may learn how to do something that they did not know how to do.
I try out each procedure after I record the details. However I may have made some errors. I would appreciate hearing iabout any errors I have made.
I would also appreciate hearing from anyone who would like to send me a procedure not covered in this site.