Section A – Preparation for changing the order of posts.
1. Print out a copy of the material in the order desired.
2. Select a group of items at the top. (e.g. ten items)
3. Enter a month and a day (e.g. Feb 4) beside the top item
4. Number the group of items from the bottom upwards starting from “1”. (e.g. 1 to 10 inclusive)
5. Enter the next earlier month and day (e.g. Feb 3)
For a Page that has Material on it.
1. Open the site in “edit mode”; i. e. the word “Dashboard” will show on the top left.
2. On the right of a page the words “Move to trash” appears in red.
3. Click to remove the page.
For a Page that shows that a “404 error” exists for the page.
4. Go to the dashboard menu.
5. Scroll down the menu to “Appearance” and the sub section “Menus”. Continue reading