1. Open a web site in the form that allows editing.
2. Click on “Dashboard” in the row immediately above the name of the site.
3. The Dashboard page opens. It has a menu on the left column.
4. Click “Pages” in the menu. A list of all the pages shows. The page has the heading – “Pages”. For all “pages” in this procedure read “posts” as well.
5. Open the page (Page A) to which a link desired. (e.g. Home).
6. Move the cursor to this page and the following appears – Edit, Quick Edit, Trash, and View.
7. Click “Edit” to make changes to the page.
8. Select, by curser, the Permalinks (the URL) that exists in the row immediately below the name of the page.
9. Use Edit to copy the selected Permalink.
10. Click Pages on the menu. As before, the list of pages opens.
11. Open the page (Page B) to which the link. desired. Click “Edit” (See Paragraph 7 above.)
12. Select the text (by using the curser) on which to place the link (e.g. the words – “Go to Home”)
13. Click the link button in the second row just to the right of the middle. A link page opens.
14. At the top it shows – Link Info, Target, Upload, and Advanced.
15. Click “Click on Link Info” on the top row.
16. A panel opens called “Link Type” with a menu of three options. Select “URL”.
17. The next row shows “Protocol”. It has a panel below it with a menu of 5 options. Select “http//: “.
18. A panel on the right with URL above it exists. The menu allows the insertion of a URL.
19. Use “Edit” to paste in the panel the Permalink (URL) copied. See paragraph 9 above.
20. Click the OK button at the bottom of the page and the selected page (Page B) appears.
21. Click “Save” in the top row and to the left. Wait about ten seconds for the operation of saving to occur. (See the panel at the top of the page that shows action.)
22. Sometimes a panel called “Are you sure?” opens. If so, click “Leave Page”.
23. The operation of save occurs again?
24. Click “View Page” in the row immediately below the page name at the top of the material.
25. Go to the text that relates to the link and click.
26. Check that the appropriate page (Page A) opens.