1. Open a web site in a form that allows editing, (To do so will require knowledge of a User Name and a Password.)
2. If done correctly, the site will open with the word ”Dashboard” at the top left. Underneath “Dashboard” a menu exists.
3. Move the cursor down the menu to highlight “Pages” and click. This action opens a list of pages. For “pages” in this procedure read “posts” as well.
4. Move cursor to the desired page and four options will appear.
5. Click the first option – “Edit”. This action will open the selected page with the heading – “Edit Page”