1. Only people classified as Users can use the following procedure.
2. At present (December 2011), the following have the status of Users as Editors – Lynda Edwards, Lou Geradts, Peter Gommers, and Pat Shaw.
3. Bill Morton and Ray Harman have the status of Administrator. Ray does not aim to make any entries into the site but simply act as a “standby” Administrator in case Bill Morton cannot act.
4. The Board or an Administrator could decide to add further Users. (See Procedure 3 – How to add/edit Users).
Collection of Procedures.
5. Start a new Folder called Procedures or Procedures – mainly WordPress.
1. Note – some material will not copy satisfactorily on to a page. Where this problem occurs, it will prove necessary to convert the material to a jpg form and add through the Media Library. For “page” also read “post”
2. Use “Edit” to “Copy” the relevant material.
3. Open the appropriate web site in editing mode.
4. Click “Dashboard” – on the row close to the top – immediately above the start of the page. It opens the Dashboard page that has a menu on the left.
5. Move down the menu and Click “Pages”. It opens a list of all the pages.