1. Only people classified as Users can use the following procedure.
2. At present (December 2011), the following have the status of Users as Editors – Lynda Edwards, Lou Geradts, Peter Gommers, and Pat Shaw.
3. Bill Morton and Ray Harman have the status of Administrator. Ray does not aim to make any entries into the site but simply act as a “standby” Administrator in case Bill Morton cannot act.
4. The Board or an Administrator could decide to add further Users. (See Procedure 3 – How to add/edit Users).
Collection of Procedures.
5. Start a new Folder called Procedures or Procedures – mainly WordPress.
1. Open the Contenta Converter (just called “Converter in the following procedure).
2. Use one of two options – (a) Click the icon twice or (b) Open all Programs and move to the Converter program.
3. Click the yellow help button at the bottom right.
4. This action opens a page called Quickstart.
5. It shows four points and a note about “Advanced Options.