1. Highlight a set of notes .
2. Click Open (bottom right).
3. Click “File” (top left). A menu opens .
4. Click “Save as” and …….
5. A panel at the bottom has “File Name” and the name of the notes in the the panel on the right.
6. The next panel underneath has the words on the left of the panel – “Save as type”
And a menu arrow on the right of the panel.
7. Use the arrow to move down the menu until “PDF” appears.
8. Highlight “PDF” and the page shows optomise at the bottom.
9. Choose the middle option that states “Bitmap textwhen … may not be embedded.
10. Click “OK” at the bottom
11. Click “Save”.
12. Click file and go to the name of the material it should have the name of the notes with a pdf icon on the left of the notes.
1. Open a web site in edit mode.
2. Go to Forms and “Add new”.
3. The Edit forms page opens.
4 At the top, it shows – Form Edit, Form Settings. Notification, Entries, and Form Preview.
5 The right side shows four different sections – Standard Fields, Advanced Fields. Post Fields, and Pricing Fields.
6 The following table shows the names of the first two fields. Continue reading
1. Highlight a set of notes (the selected notes).
2. Click Open (bottom right) and the highlighted notes will appear.
3. Click “File” (top left). A menu opens.
4. Click “Save As” (the second item in the menu). The “Save As” page opens that has the name of a folder at the top and a list of files.
5. A panel at the bottom has “File name” and the name of the selected notes in the panel on the right.
1. Open a web site in a form that allows editing, (To do so will require knowledge of a User Name and a Password.)
2. If done correctly, the site will open with the word ”Dashboard” at the top left. Underneath “Dashboard” a menu exists.
3. Move the cursor down the menu to highlight “Pages” and click. This action opens a list of pages. For “pages” in this procedure read “posts” as well.
4. Move cursor to the desired page and four options will appear.
5. Click the first option – “Edit”. This action will open the selected page with the heading – “Edit Page”