1. Open a web site in edit mode.
2. Go to the Dashboard and scroll down to Thesis.
3. Click Thesis and the sub section called “Site Options”.
4. A Page called – “Thesis Site Options” opens.
5. Click the tab at the top called – “Users Guide”. Continue reading
1. Copy the content from the Page to a text editor (e.g. Notepad)
2. Click Posts > Add New
3. Paste the text into the Post.
4. Put in the title, categories, tags, etc.
1. Click on the “My Computer Icon”.
2. This action opens up a page with the various drives listed in the right-hand side.
3. The left-hand side shows three sections headed respectively – System Tasks, Other Places, and Details.
4. Select the drive required (probably the C drive) by highlighting it. Right click on it.
5. A menu opens with “Open” at the top. Continue reading