1. Open a page in the web site (that Visitors can open) that needs transferring.
2. Use cursor to highlight the whole page. Start from the page heading, not the “Go to Home” item.
3. Click the Edit button and click Copy.
4. Open WordPress administrative area. Hold down control and click – http://bowlsmaterial.514d3.com/wp-admin/
5. The home page opens.6. Click “admin” at the top left
7. Click “Pages” shown in the menu on the left.
8. It opens on the right a list of the pages in alphabetical order. At the top a list of the following options exists – All, Published, Draft, and Trash. Click “All” to show all the pages. The list will take more than one page. The bottom right of the page shows the number of pages needed to list all the pages. Use the arrow to move to a different page and – Find the desired file.
9. Click on the file. The Edit page opens.
10. Click “Edit: at the top right and click “Paste” All the details of the page should appear.
11. At the top of the home page, the following items appear – Admin, Edit Page, Add New, Comments, and Appearance.
12. Admin has a menu containing – Edit My Profile, Dashboard, and Log Out. Click “Dashboard” to open the Dashboard.
13. Edit Page has no menu. It opens the Dashboard. On the menu on the left, click Pages. It opens on the right a list of the pages. At the top a list the following options exists – All, Published. Draft, and Trash. Click “All” to show all the pages. The list will take more than one page. The bottom right of the page shows the number of pages needed to list all the pages. Use the arrow to move to a different page.
14. Click the selected page.
15. Under each page, the following options exist – Edit, Quick Edit, Trash, and View. A click on “edit” allows changes to the selected file.
16. Add new contains two options – Post or Page.
17. Comments – opens the comments page that allows, or does not allow, a comment.
18. Appearance – shows the options – Widgets or Menus. Menu lists all the pages.