1. Open a web site in edit mode.
2. Go to the Dashboard and scroll down to Thesis.
3. Click Thesis and the sub section called “Site Options”.
4. A Page called – “Thesis Site Options” opens.
5. Click the tab at the top called – “Users Guide”.6. A page called – “Thesis Themes User’s Guide” opens.
7. It has a list of contents that shows many heading and many sub headings…
8. Click the home tab – at the top right
9. On the right a panel with a black background opens with the words – Discover how you can design a Web Site with Thesis.
10. It consists of a 23 minute video that explains in detail and very clearly how to change various aspects of a web site.
11. Click the arrow in the middle to play the video.