1. Highlight a set of notes .
2. Click Open (bottom right).
3. Click “File” (top left). A menu opens .
4. Click “Save as” and …….
5. A panel at the bottom has “File Name” and the name of the notes in the the panel on the right.
6. The next panel underneath has the words on the left of the panel – “Save as type”
And a menu arrow on the right of the panel.
7. Use the arrow to move down the menu until “PDF” appears.
8. Highlight “PDF” and the page shows optomise at the bottom.
9. Choose the middle option that states “Bitmap textwhen … may not be embedded.
10. Click “OK” at the bottom
11. Click “Save”.
12. Click file and go to the name of the material it should have the name of the notes with a pdf icon on the left of the notes.