1. Open Edit and copy the following formula – <a href=”#content” title=”Return to Top of Page”>Return to top of page</a>
2. Change the page view from Visual to HTML
3. Move cursor to the bottom of the page
4. Use Edit to paste the copied formula
5. The words “Return to top of page” (in blue) in the edit version appear.
5. Click “Update”
6. Click View Post
7. Go to the bottom of the post and check that the words – “Return to top of the Page” exist.
8. Click to check that a transfer to the top of the page occurs