1. Open a web site in edit mode.
2. Go to the page/post to which a link desired,
3. Copy the web site location – the material that follows “http//” in the permalink material immediately below the name of the post/page.
4. Example – http:// bowlsmaterial.com/(name of the page) _id=13.
5. Paste this material wherever desired. As an example, it could go into an email.
1. Open a web site in the form that allows editing.
2. Click on “Dashboard” in the row immediately above the name of the site.
3. The Dashboard page opens. It has a menu on the left column.
4. Click “Pages” in the menu. A list of all the pages shows. The page has the heading – “Pages”.
5. Open the page (Page A) to which a link desired. (e.g. Home).
1. Open a page in edit mode.
2. Select the text to make into a link.
3. Click the link button. This action opens a page called Link with four options.
4. Click the Upload button
5. Click browse and find the desired file.
6. Click “Send to Server.
7. Click OK
1. Open a WordPress site that uses Thesis.
2. Click “Dashboard” at the top left. The Dashboard page opens with a menu on the left.
3. Go down the menu and click on the small down arrow on the right of “Appearance” that exists near the bottom of the menu.
4. A menu appears that shows – Themes, Widgets, Menus, and Editor.
5. However, when opening Dashboard, the details of the Appearance menu may already show.
1. Open the Contenta Converter (just called “Converter in the following procedure).
2. Use one of two options – (a) Click the icon twice or (b) Open all Programs and move to the Converter program.
3. Click the yellow help button at the bottom right.
4. This action opens a page called Quickstart.
5. It shows four points and a note about “Advanced Options.
1. Use the following link – http://www.contenta-converter.com/downloads/gs871w32.exe
2. A page called “Opening gs871w32.exe “opens.
3. Click “Save File”. A Downloads page opens that show the loading of gs871w32 (a No. possibly) exc.
4. Right click and a menu opens. Click “Open”
5. A page called Open Executable File opens. Click “OK”
1. Open a Web Site.in the Edit mode.
2. Open Dashboard.
3. Click on “Users” that exists on the menu on the left near the bottom. A page called “Users” opens. It shows all existing Users.
Add New User
4. To add a new User, contact the person involved and obtains a password that the person selects.
5. Click “Add new User “that exists on the right of “User” at the top of the page. A New User page appears.
1. Note – some material will not copy satisfactorily on to a page. Where this problem occurs, it will prove necessary to convert the material to a jpg form and add through the Media Library. For “page” also read “post”
2. Use “Edit” to “Copy” the relevant material.
3. Open the appropriate web site in editing mode.
4. Click “Dashboard” – on the row close to the top – immediately above the start of the page. It opens the Dashboard page that has a menu on the left.
5. Move down the menu and Click “Pages”. It opens a list of all the pages.
1. Open the page/post into which to insert an image.
2. Select the area into which to insert the image
3. Click the “Add image” icon that exists immediately after the words “Upload/Insert”.
4. A white page opens with the heading – “Add media files from your computer”
5. Above this heading, the following four tabs exists – From Computer, From URL, Gallery (plus a number in brackets), and Media Library.
1. Open a page in editing mode.
2. Place cursor in the position for the start of the form.
3. Click the icon called “Add Gravity Form”’
4. A page called “Insert a form” opens.
5. It contains a panel with an arrow on the right.