1. Open the Contenta Converter (just called “Converter in the following procedure).
2. Use one of two options – (a) Click the icon twice or (b) Open all Programs and move to the Converter program.
3. Click the yellow help button at the bottom right.
4. This action opens a page called Quickstart.
5. It shows four points and a note about “Advanced Options.
6. Click “Using Smart PDF Converter and a page opens with the same title.
7. It offers two options.
8. Click the first and it shows a procedure with actual pages.
9. Use the print option at the top left to print out the pages .
10. Put them in the procedure folder.
11. Click other options and study.
12. Print the pages and put them into the procedure folder – where the topic interests you..