1. Note – some material will not copy satisfactorily on to a page. Where this problem occurs, it will prove necessary to convert the material to a jpg form and add through the Media Library. For “page” also read “post”
2. Use “Edit” to “Copy” the relevant material.
3. Open the appropriate web site in editing mode.
4. Click “Dashboard” – on the row close to the top – immediately above the start of the page. It opens the Dashboard page that has a menu on the left.
5. Move down the menu and Click “Pages”. It opens a list of all the pages.
6. Move the cursor to the name of the relevant page. The page name turns red and the following appears on the next line – Edit, Quick Edit, Trash, and View.
7. Click “Edit” and the “Edit Page” opens. It has three rows of icons near the top and the name of the page a little above the three rows.
8. Click one of the three “Paste” icons – in about the middle of the top row. The material copied appears on the page.
9. Click “Save” on the top row second in from the left. Allow about ten seconds for it to operate. (See the panel at the top that shows action.)
10. Click on the “View Page” (that exists above the three rows of icons) to check if the material pasted correctly.