1. Note – Use a PDF file, a non-pdf file will not allow the making of a link using this procedure.
2. Open a web site in the form that allows editing.
3. Click on “Dashboard” in the row immediately above the name of the site.
4. Select the page that will contain the desired link.
5. Highlight the line of text to make into a link.
6. Click the link icon in the middle row. This action opens a panel called “link” with four options
7. Click the “Upload” option. This action opens a link panel. The panel now changes so that it now shows “Upload” with an empty panel below this word and “Browse “on the right.
8. Click Browse and it opens all the Computer’s folders and files.
9. Highlight the desired PDF file for a link. right click the highlighted file and a menu opens.
10. Click the second option – “Open with Adobe Reader X” and the desired file opens.
11. Click “X” at the top right of the window (not the higher X). A file upload page opens with the desired file still highlighted.
12. Then the link page opens. The upload panel shows a detailed reference to the selected file with a blue panel underneath with the words “Send it to the Server”.
13. Click “Send it to the Server” and, after a few seconds, it changes to “Browse Server” in blue.
14. Click “OK” at the bottom and the original page opens.
15. Click the “Save” icon and that action open a panel called – “Are you sure?”
16. Click “Leave Page” that shows in the middle bottom of this panel.
17. This action produces the saving of the material and a panel in the second row from the top will show action and finish with the words “Edit Page” followed by the first part of the name of the page.
18. Click “View Page” that exists on the far right in the row that follows the name of the page.
19. Hold down the control key and click the link words.
20. If the link correctly established, the desired page will open.